PDA

View Full Version : Tingling sensations.. Is it really anxiety?

Gambit1
09-04-15, 18:17
This is my first post. I've been dealing with anxiety for years now, it's horrible but I'm beginning to control it, or at least that's what I hope..
Anyway, in the past few days I've been having a lot of tingling sensations or tremors anywhere below my waist, especially legs and testicles, it's not that bad but it just worries me.. I worry a lot about having something wrong with my body, it's like I worry everyday. Is this really anxiety? I'm worried once again..

AaronB
07-06-15, 20:44
This can sometimes happen if you spend a lot of time sitting. Right now, as I type, my right testicle is tingling away and it feels like it is receiving a text message!

If symptoms remain, or develop, I'll get it checked, but otherwise, I'm confident it is just our 'noisy bodies'.

In the meantime, when you find yourself focusing on it, distract yourself. As we all know on here, focus on it, and it will only 'seem' more intense than it really is.

All the best

MyNameIsTerry
13-06-15, 06:51
This can sometimes happen if you spend a lot of time sitting. Right now, as I type, my right testicle is tingling away and it feels like it is receiving a text message!

Crikey Aaron, thats reminded me of the glowing hand things you put your mobile it and it lights up! :roflmao:

JeffY
14-10-15, 12:55
Everything will be ok! You might have a vitamin or mineral deficiency, I was having the same symptoms, I found out my potassium was a bit low. I didn't believe it at first that low potassium would cause that. I eat one banana a day and sure enough the tingles went away.

Regards,
Jeff