PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sleonetti
20-01-07, 22:52
Hello. My name is Susan and I'm from Arizona.

I have some pretty bad anxiety problems coupled with super horrific panic attacks from time to time and OCD, which I have conned myself into believing I have under control.

It's good to see that there could be people that understand me because people rarely do. Doctors rarely even try to understand. Sometimes I want to scream, "I have no control over this!! I am not making this happen!!" :)

You don't want to hear more...I could go on and on and on... :)

Anyway, I'm just going to lurk around and see what I can learn. Thanks for letting me be around.

honeybee3939
20-01-07, 22:56
Hi Susan

And a Big warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D
Take a look at the first step pages susan you may find them of interest also.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Randy
20-01-07, 23:08
Hi, Susan from Arizona.

I'm Randy from Kentucky. Nice to meet you. I am new here as well, and am happy to make your acquaintance. I suffer from panic, anxiety, and depression and my daughter also has OCD problems, too. It is not unusual for her to wash her hands 30 or more times a day.

Take care.

wobily_lin
21-01-07, 05:35
elo Susan,

A big welcome to the site..you will find great support here n get good advice too...Also make some friends that understand...glad ta hav ye on board c

Take care,
Lin xxx

"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

manmoor
21-01-07, 12:05
Hi Susan,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

nomorepanic
21-01-07, 13:14
Hi Susan

A warm welcome aboard to you and glad you decided to post.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Karen
21-01-07, 18:43
Hi Susan

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

For a moment you were with me
For a moment you were mine
Then the darkness comes and takes you far away
Before I even said goodbye

hadit
21-01-07, 18:51
Hi everyone. new here and soooo greatful I found this site. I have anxeity and panic attacks. Have had them on and off for years and latley they are getting worse, due to life and things going on in it. Hope to be able to help someone esle and also find help.

honeybee3939
21-01-07, 20:16
Hi Hadit

And a BIG warm welcome to you too!

Hope we can be of some help, glad you have joined us.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

darkangel
21-01-07, 20:40
hi susan

glad you have found us - welcome

darkangel x

........life is for living not just for surviving

Chopper
22-01-07, 09:09
Welcome Susan,

I'm sure you'll get great support from the forum and find it as interesting and illuminating as I do, it's been an invaluable tool in my recovery and even though I'm feeling more like my old self, I'll continue to support the many people in here who've been so generous with their advice, insight and compassion.

You'll always find someone here who understands what you're going through.

And just think, when things are at their worst, it could be even worse .... you could have a chinchilla phobia!!!;)

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

I saw her once, one little while, and then no more:
’Twas Eden’s light on Earth a while, and then no more.
Amid the throng she passed along the meadow-floor:
Spring seemed to smile on Earth awhile, and then no more;
But whence she came, which way she went, what garb she wore
I noted not; I gazed a while, and then no more!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849

ceecee
22-01-07, 09:54
hi susan
welcome to the forum
take care
rach x