PDA

View Full Version : Dribbling after urinating

kp0793
09-04-15, 22:26
Hi, I'm a 21 one year old male and for the last couple of months, I have experienced a little dribble after urinating. When I finish urinating I always try to ensure that I have fully drained my thing and it is dry. However, after a minute or 2 I feel a little dribble after sitting down. What could this be? I have tried a few suggestions on how to ensure all urine is discharged but I still seem to be getting this dribble

I also experienced a little period where I constantly felt the urge to urinate but this has since gone. I do suffer from general anxiety

Thanks

Boydo
09-04-15, 22:31
yo man ill stick my neck out !

you my friend not alone, i do it and sometimes get anxious about why am doing it just like you....

best to do is just pop to docs give them urine sample and they can check for anything else minor or major as simple as that :) no messing around you can call 3 days later for the results so no trailing back and forth

kp0793
09-04-15, 22:37
Nice one Boydo, I have been meaning to go but keep chickening out haha. Have you provided a sample before?

Davit
09-04-15, 22:37
Us old guys have two sayings. "no matter how you jiggle and dance, the last few drops go down your pants" " shake it more than twice and you're playing with it"

At your age it sounds like bladder infection.

kp0793
09-04-15, 23:04
Interesting Davit! Cheers, I'll try and get it checked out

OGNinjaDon
27-04-15, 20:52
Just to let you know, I'm 23 and constantly experience this.

I have had multiple urine samples, blood tests and even had a flexible cystoscapy. Nothing was found, all perfectly healthy.

This seems to be quite common and nothing to be concerned about, it's very annoying and you always think there is something wrong with it, but the honest answer is, once you've checked everything out. That's just how your body works.

You can learn techniques to deal with it and make it less of an issue, the most common one i've found is when you have 'finished' place you finger further down your 'tube' roughly just behind the scrotum where the penis goes 'inside'. If you press on this area gently the rest should squirt out.

AaronB
07-06-15, 20:40
Totally normal. I have experienced this many many times and expect it to happen.

It shouldn't pose an issue really, provided you keep yourself adequately hydrated, it is very 'weak' anyway, and shouldn't cause any unwanted effects and will dry quickly.

All the best

yodascat
22-08-15, 04:36
I'm same age and I've got exactly the same problem. Been having it as long as I remember tbh. Just a part of life for me I guess hahaha !

ShaunRyder
24-08-15, 11:28
I also get this, seem to a commond problem for men! :blush: