PDA

View Full Version : Mens issue

phil06
10-04-15, 09:17
I have small scabs on my mans area I shower a lot and sometimes use loads of soap and buy the cheap soap. I suspect its drying my skin out as I always over clean my backside and over soap down below as I fear any poo marks being oh my backside. Could this be why my area is soo dried out?

MyNameIsTerry
10-04-15, 09:25
It could be, Phil.

Some soaps contain fragrance which is known to irritate skin so if you have sensitive skin they advise you to use unfraganced.

If you use some moisturiser, it might help soften it. E45 cream is good. You need to get some moisture back in and something like this will do that and soften it off.

I find sometimes that Imperial Leather causes some irritation down there. I don't tend to have that problem as much with shower gels, its definately more from soap.

Also, if I am already sore there, soap stings.

Pipkin
10-04-15, 09:40
Phil,

Sounds likely. I use Dove soap and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. It's more expensive but I think it's worth it.

Pip

MyNameIsTerry
10-04-15, 09:43
Yeah, I agree with Pipkin.

If you have sensitive skin, Dove is more gentle and there is one called Simple that my mum uses and she can't use anything fragranced on her skin as he medication has left her with a lot of skin problems.

venusbluejeans
10-04-15, 14:14
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

yenool
13-04-15, 09:39
Not sure what you mean by 'mans area' ?

I find soap really dries out my penis and foreskin... which leads to cracking and scabs after extended use. I put E45 or Oilatum moisturizer on regularly and liberally after I shower. It really seems to help.

For occasional sore bits on the bottom area I tend to use a bit of Sudocrem.

Some soaps are better than others, I suggest experimenting. Shower gels seem less drying but personally I find my skin almost feels slimy after using some gels.

MyNameIsTerry
15-04-15, 05:58
This is nothing personal

:blush::D