PDA

View Full Version : Panic attacks

Meg37
10-04-15, 09:40
Hello

I've had panic attacks and anxiety for more than ten years off and on and have had a good few years without anything, now the past two months they are awful again. They tend to start out of the blue (obvious I know!), but always start with a mild floaty/dizzy feeling then I feel like my heads like cotton wool. I have an immense fear of dizziness, I suffer from BPPV a few times a year, I usually wake up with vertigo or it can come on during the day when it happens, but after the last bout I just can't shake the fear of it happening again. I have a lot of stress going on at the minute which I know is the route cause I just wanted reassurance that someone else might have felt like this at the start of an attack as I want to avoid Dr Google and convincing myself I have true dizziness when I know I dont!! Any responses would be appreciated, I feel very alone at the minute and feel quite isolated.

Dan Wales
10-04-15, 09:47
Hi I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. I woke up this morning with a bad attack. I often feel alone and isolated, then I found this site which helps. If you ever want to chat please feel free to send me a message.

H.Daniel
14-04-15, 19:43
Hi, dizziness is a common symptom of anxiety and panic. I know how you feel and you are not alone. Please come here whenever you feel lonely and you will find someone to talk to, someone who truly understands you.

And please don't ask Dr. Google anything, you will make it worse, trust me I know.

Take care and be safe!