PDA

View Full Version : newbie

lennonfan
20-01-07, 23:29
Hi there,

My name's Alex. Im new to the site. I have suffered with my nerves / anxiety all my life. A life time of being nervous makes it feel alot longer than it actually is.

Im dedicated this year to try my best to become alot more confident and meet new people. I would like to meet some like minded people to chat online to.

I enjoy listening to music, writing and watching movies.

I'm also currently in therapy, which i've only done once so far, but im hoping it will make a big difference. Fingers crossed!

It would be great to hear from anyone who fancies chatting.

Cheers

Alex

Lindalou64
21-01-07, 00:18
hi alex.
welcome im sure you will find lots of support and info here .wish ya the best.....linda[8D]

wobily_lin
21-01-07, 06:04
elo,

A very big welcome to ye..ye will find great support here n also make some great friends who truely understand..so glad ta hav ye on board.

You're doin all de right things hun an WELL DONE for that....like you I also have said that this is gonna b my year lol..pls feel free ta pm me anytime okies..x

Take care,
Lin xxx

"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

manmoor
21-01-07, 12:04
Hi Alex,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

999madmax
22-01-07, 23:56
Hi there Alex,
Welcome to NMP and all its members.

I am also in therapy at the moment and shorty be finishing it. It has been a herd long going process, but it has been all worthwhile! :)
If you ever want a chat, compare notes etc (HaHa) anything at all let me know.
Best Wishes

LOL
Madmax
-*-