PDA

View Full Version : Heart Vibrating Whole Body?

looking4answers
21-01-07, 00:34
Yesterday my wife was ill,she slept all day and I would go and come from the bed because we had people here working outside but she wanted me to stay close by.I felt as though there was no blood in my arms or legs ..I even thought for a few minutes that my right foot was getting blue but looked at it again in regular light and it seemed ok.Anyway at the end of the day I laid down and could hear my heartbeat of course and felt as though with every beat it made my body shake.Like a car when its miss firing and shaking..I don't know if it was just late afternoon and I had gotten up to early that morning so I laid back down and went to sleep.As I slept the worry crept in and caused me to feel strange.We slept until about 10 pm and then ate and then went back to sleep .I have had weird dreams all night so I woke and it had snowed and we decided to just nap during the day.i had weird dreams all day and when I woke didnt want to wake.Its like I rather be asleep than awake .My mind seems like it plays tricks on me when im napping and when I wake its hard for me to think ,kind of just unreal feeling and makes me want to just go back to sleep.I have read things like this but never really experiened it.I was in a deep depression yesterday as I was awake most of the day but sat there and thought about every and was depressed about where we lived and worried about my health and guess it went into my dreams as well.Now I feel a little removed from being awake and hopefully this will pass.I hope its all anxiety and temporary .The shuttering or what I thought was shuttering of my heart hasnt reappeared today neither has the loss of blood flow in my body that i thought i was experiencing.I get to the point where I don't trust my emotions nor my feelings.I seem ok but not sure that I am.Anyone else ever feel this and the heart thing as well.Although I have been told that im ok over and over..I never felt this way before..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

chillx
21-01-07, 00:52
Hi

Sorry to hear you are not feeling to good. I think you maybe need to establish a routine in your life. I know if I sleep during the day and don't do too much I feel dreadful. I sometimes find this when I am on holiday such as over the Christmas break. I was having long lies and going to bed later and later. Now that I am back at university I feel more refreshed and energised.

For our recovery I believe we need to establish routine and occupy our minds.

Maybe you can help me. I am writing an assignment on social welfare policy in USA and what services are available for black and ethnic minority young people. I have to look at the period from Roosevelt's New Deal in 1933 to the present time! This will certainly keep my mind occupied. Unfortunately it has to completed for Monday!

Take Care

chillx

Hexia
21-01-07, 14:33
I know exactly what you are talking about, I get the same thing. When someone close to me is ill and in bed, I imidiately feel ill too. Just unwell in some sense and not completely "with it".
Also, I love to take an afternoon nap, but I always pay for it by feeling awful when I wake up.
The heart-thing is familiar as well. Sometimes my body is shaking in a very regular manner, and when I check my pulse, I find out that is the source of the shaking.
It doesn't scare me, though, as there is usually some reason for my heart pounding like that. (Anxiety reason, that is).

And I should also note that my heart is always faster and pounding more after I take a nap.

First time I went to the dr. because of anxiety I went there and told him I didn't think I had enough blood in my body. I did, of course, and I am only telling you this to let you know that I completely know the feeling.

"You can't yell loud enough to make me shut up."

angiebaby
21-01-07, 17:50
I get that shuddering feeling too, but normally it's when i have a nap and wake up and my whole body is shaking. My heart rate is fine but my whole body shakes, i can feel it inside and see it on the outside too. Takes a few minutes to adjust and then it stops, i don't know what that is either but it is not nice.x

Angiebaby.x
It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

looking4answers
22-01-07, 00:05
Thanks Im glad to know its just anxiety and that helps alot..I appreciate the info and will rest a little easier..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.