PDA

View Full Version : Feeling alone

Daisy13
11-04-15, 12:18
Hi,
So basically I think I'm developing depression as a result of the constant low self esteem and fear of being alone, and the stress is taking its toll.
My best (and only) friend is losing her patience with me and is finding it harder and harder to give me the constant reassurance I need. I feel so selfish for wanting all her attention.
My Mum has bipolar disorder, and when she blows her casket we are not a good mix. She tells me I am too much effort and attention seeking and that I need to change.
What i want to know is if anyone has these problems, and if they can offer advice on how to stop needing constant reassurance all the time.
Thank you for being here guys :)

c_james_2k15
12-04-15, 22:12
Hey daisy

I know exactly how you are feeling it is tough but please hang in there as for your friend if she is truly your bestfriend she will stick by you no matter what dont feel selfish depresion is a horrible illness that people need to be more aware of i to have bipolar as for you needing constant reassurance that is never a bad thing imo you just have low self estee, the same as me i hope my words helped you and feel free to reply :) Keep your chin up

Cameron xx

Daisy13
13-04-15, 10:13
Thank you so much Cameron :)
It's just knowing that other people care enough to reassure me that makes it all a bit easier. I'm meeting up with my best friend soon and I hope we can talk it through then. Wishing you luck that you can stay strong yourself :) thank you x

c_james_2k15
14-04-15, 00:16
Yer its always a lovely feeling knowing others care :) that will be good you can tell her how your feeling she may feel like she feels helpless and doesnt know what to say so its good you two are meeting :) thank you stay strong too xx