PDA

View Full Version : panicking repeat my bloods

MRS STRESS ED
11-04-15, 16:56
hi hope someone can help to ease my mind ,I had my fasting bloods done the other day ,two days later the surgery phoned to say the appointment I have has been brought forward gp requested it ,and of course I was concerned but my mum reassured me ,but today I got home after having a pleasant shopping trip to a letter off the doctors asking me to come in and have my bloods done again argggggghhhhhhhh :scared15: anyone please help

thanks in advance xxxx

MRS STRESS ED
14-04-15, 12:44
Please anyone out there can help been back for more blood test today gp sending me for a scan on my liver I'm shitting myself to be honest my reading was 426 normal reading should be between 20/40 omg please can anyone tell me if they have had similar xx

worrywart29
14-04-15, 16:02
I haven't had this issue but just wanted to tell you that everything will be OK just try to relax good luck with your tests

AlexandriaUK
14-04-15, 17:13
Depending on the specific test as in which part was raised, my gamma gt is raised at the moment and I'm waiting for more tests for liver and I don't drink, Iv had loads of bloods done and it is worrying but try not to self diagnose cause we always get it wrong, let me know which elements are raised

MRS STRESS ED
14-04-15, 22:32
Thanks guys to be honest I was that worried I couldn't take it all in I know he said something about cholesterol levels in my liver and I think he said emezines but I don't have a clue what it all means ,and I know I shouldn't worry but I feel sick with worry but really appreciate your replies guys xxxx