PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm worried I could have colon cancer

JustJoe25
11-04-15, 18:29
Most people know I recently had a fear of pancreatic cancer which given my age (27) I think most here thought I was crazy to even think that. Well now my fear is colon cancer. I am not really experiencing diarrhea much anymore which I'm proud of. My stools are now mostly back to being solid however not the snake style solid. They are still pretty thin and yesterday I went to the bathroom 3 times after dinner within a few hours. All smaller less formed stools but solid. The worry is mostly that when wiping I found a tiny tiny bit of blood on the toilet paper. Like a dot. That was the first bowel movement after dinner. The blood was not there any other time I wiped including the two bowelments that followed later last night. In total yesterday I had 5 bowel movements all smaller but solid.

This morning I did not wake up with a stomach ache :) stomach aches have been common for me to wake up with in the last month or more. This week I been either waking up with a mild stomach ache that is relieved after I have a BM or no stomach ache. My stomach still makes growling sounds though in the morning. I also came across sn srticle about anemia and visable veins accidently. While I'm not too worried about my veins anymore I do wonder if my bowel movements are causing an anemia of sorts. I do not have the other symtoms though, except for fatigue but it's hard for me to say if I'm fatigued or if anxiety is draining me. The only vein worry I still have is the tiny stomach one which no one can explain except "it's a vein" okay but why does no one else have one visable like that?

Thanks for listening to me vent. I am just so worried and scared I want to be able to live my life to the fullest with my fiancée. We are moving in together within a year and all I keep worrying about is what if I don't get that experience to live our lives together, get married and have children like we discussed? Okay now I feel upset. Thanks for listening to me vent if you got this far.

MRS STRESS ED
11-04-15, 19:12
hi justjoe25 my brother had bowel cancer and my best friend has it ,they both had constipation really bad ,im not saying you cant have diarrhea but they certainly didn't ,and they also had a lot of other problems if you are worried see your gp ,but if you suffer with anxiety you can get bowel problems xxxx