PDA

View Full Version : Ever Feel That Your Life Is a Dream?

looking4answers
21-01-07, 02:59
Its so strange lately .. My dreams feel more real than my waking hours.We live in a rural place with vast landscape of mountains and snow snow and snow.As a child I loved snow but the weather here is almost unbearable.The life is slow and there isn't much to do.if you do something with depression and anxiety you are always worried that there will be consequences like your heart giving out of you getting sick or something happening.The worry takes over and your mind just can't realize its all in your head..but then you start enjoying sleeping more than sitting looking out the window to a snowy land..Im afraid that im starting to just lose my interest in real life.I know that I have posted here way to much today but keep reading what others are dealing with here and wanted to say that i feel for you and know what you feel.Its like my waking is visiting a familar dream and my dreams are fastly becoming my reality .I want my life back to .Its suppose to be getting better and maybe it is .maybe im just thinking to much.

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

sleonetti
21-01-07, 03:31
I know the feeling. :(

Every day for me is pretty much the same, one flows into the next and what separates them is my sleep. Just sleeping all the time is so tempting.

The only thing that keeps me from doing that is the day to day responsibilities that I have.

looking4answers
22-01-07, 00:42
To the person that responded..Does it help this feeling to have things that you have to do everyday? i hate this feeling and seem to be getting it more and more everyday ..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

sleonetti
22-01-07, 05:16
I take care of a lot of animals, they NEED me. It keeps me grounded and tells me that I can't just live in my head or sleep constantly. The animals need feeding and I have to keep constant watch over them to make sure that they are ok...make sure that their babies are growing normally.

My chinchillas and dogs keep my OCD in check. If I didn't have them, I would probably lock myself in the bathroom and never come out. AND, because of them I HAVE to go out to get food for them and go to the vet and do everything else I have to do. If I didn't have them, I think I may not be here...