PDA

View Full Version : hi just joined and have trapped wind and pain in cheast problems could anyone share

dannyboy1
12-04-15, 16:44
hi everyone I have had rumbling from the left side of my tummy and been having trapped wind running mad in my belly and chest causing me to have a lot of wind from both top and bottom. Also been having hearty rifts and have found that it flayers up more after eating and having a smoke. The pain is terrible at times and am getting sharp pains from chest and under left ribs thinking am going to have a heart attack. Could anyone help thanks would appreciate any feed back. Have been taking jennies and eating a lot of lockets that seem to releases it sometimes.the pain has been going through to my back just recently as well.my heart has been beating like mad lately when this has been happening.:wacko:

venusbluejeans
12-04-15, 16:49
Hiya dannyboy1 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Dazza123
12-04-15, 17:53
The fast heartbeat is probably the anxiety isn't it. Nicotine will give you an acid flareup if its acid. Have you tried Rennie Deflatine? That will help with trapped wind. If you think its acid, which it could be, then Zantac (ranitidine) will help, so will bicarbonate of soda, a spoonful in a glass of water, dissolved, with some squash if possible because it tastes foul, but helps a lot :)

CoraB
13-04-15, 20:59
I would say like Dazza123 it sounds like a lot of your symptoms are anxiety related. Do you find they ease when you are less anxious? I suffer from IBS and my anxiety defiifinetly makes it flare up. I would have to say the best thing for trapped wind pain is yoga - just type in "yoga for constipation" into youtube and try some of the exercises i find it helps with trapped wind after a few tries. Sometimes when i am really bad I do the exercises each time I visit the loo at work. It also has the added bonus of relaxing you :-)