PDA

View Full Version : fairly normal day turned into brain anyrsm fear

stars22
12-04-15, 18:09
So today I had a normal day shopping bit of chest pain ect
then I lost balance a lot while out but thought it was from my shopping right now though I experienced a sharp really painful pain in my neck that went in top of my head at same time ! This lasted for like 2-5 minutes I just went for a cig tried to calm down but since it I feel more Dizzy and weird my head does not feel right and the pain is there in the background if that makes sence my eyes don't feel right at all tonight my partner if taking me out and it's the first day I have been ok with my anxiety now this I just feel I have a anyrsm Thats slowly or about to burst i can't describe how scared I am because this is one thing you can't just get checked like that and one thing that can happen and you just can not control or stop it or anything it happens I don't want it to happen lol I know nobody will but I'm like seriously petrified what sent my anxiety to major overload like I have now was in august when I thought I had a arotic anyrsm but thays put.me in hospital and I had a breakdown I feel I'm heading for another breakdown or its actually going to happen this time :weep:

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

The pain is starting again in right side of head and neck it's so strong sharp pain it's like somebody squeezing my brain