PDA

View Full Version : GI question

violet33
13-04-15, 09:54
Hi, now I have ALREADY POSTED a question to ibs forum yesterday. That forum is like a ghost town. Can't get a response. Does anyone know if you can have a bloated gas feeling with ibs in MID abdomen NOT UPPER OR LOWER? There's NO pain just a feeling like there's a small water ballon in there. Not noticeable on outside. I just have been intermittently feeling it lately more. I'd appreciate this post NOT being moved as I've already tried the ibs forum & need a response. Thank You!

Gary A
13-04-15, 10:17
IBS can cause a lot of troublesome symptoms but they tend to be in the lower abdomen and back. It could be IBS but if you really are desperate for an answer then you should probably go to a doctor.

Fishmanpa
13-04-15, 12:47
IBS can cause a lot of troublesome symptoms but they tend to be in the lower abdomen and back. It could be IBS but if you really are desperate for an answer then you should probably go to a doctor.

As stated, IBS causes the symptom you're posting about. I have to disagree with going to the doctor for reassurance especially in light of your history.

Not every twitchy lip or bloaty feeling needs a doctor's attention.

Positive thoughts