PDA

View Full Version : anyone get this

Danny
05-09-04, 16:48
Hi

Im Danny and im 24 years old and new to this site.

ive been suffering from depression for afew months now and i get some strange symptoms like loads of aches and pains, lots of twitching muscles in my neck, arms, legs, throat.
Tremor everywhere.
And when i yawn i get this pain in my throat but it doesnt happen when i eat or talk weird.

These things are normal anxiety or depression symptoms are they?
I thought if you get alot of twitching that you may have a nervous systems disease or something wrong.

tara
05-09-04, 16:54
Hi Danny, yes these are all symptoms of anxiety/depression. All these things are quite "normal" for us anxitey suffer's. I also get tightening of my face. It's probably all to do with us not being relaxed and chilled and it makes our muscles twitch anf tighten, nothing to worry about danny, Take Care Tara xx

seh1980
05-09-04, 17:40
Hi Danny,

Welcome to the site!! All the aches that you are describing are very common amongst people that suffer from anxiety and depression so you have nothing to worry about. Take care.

Sarah :D

nomorepanic
05-09-04, 17:45
Hi Danny

Very common - we have had a few posts about these symptoms this last week. Look at the posts from Marco and Karl cos they have similar problems.

Perhaps you guys could all meet up in one topic and compare notes to reasssure each other.

All normal and nothing to worry about ok?

Nicola

Rennie1989
05-09-04, 18:13
Hi danny

if your always so anxious then try meditation whilst listening to calm music with some lavendar in the room, you will be so calm. or try having a warm bath with the same stuff as meditation. it made me calm, calmer then ever before!

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

jill
07-09-04, 14:21
Hi Danny

Welcome to the site.
i know you have come to the right place.
i myself have only been here for a short while, ive found the site very helpfull. please take time to read through the site. i know you will find what you are looking for.

Take care Jill :D