PDA

View Full Version : Am i showing signs of Lymphoma?

ShaunRyder
14-04-15, 18:14
Ok so my fears of lymphoma have strongly come on.. Well I've a small lymph node about pea sized maybe smaller on the right side of my neck for about 3 weeks(doctor said it was fine)

I have got this red flaky spots on the bottom of right leg and on my bottom which are itchy they have been there for about 3 months, I was diagnosed with psoriasis 3-4 years ago due to massive stress i was under at the time. But Convinced this time it is related to the raised lymph node as I read it was one of the symtpoms.

The last two nights I have woke up sweating, but only a bit like the bottom of my back is a little wet under my t-shirt, i also read this was a symptom.

Am I showing signs of Lympoma?
Or am I itching and waking up now that I have read about it?
Should I got to the doctors asap?

Here is an image on my leg: http://i61.tinypic.com/vxm5qh.jpg

Does that look like Lymphoma showing? Or part of my psoriasis?

Going crazy :weep:

wnsos
14-04-15, 18:39
I think lymphoma would make you soak your sheets through and covers, like sleeping in a sauna. Did you have that rash when they dx you with psoriasis? Because if so I bet it is. Especially as you're in a high state of stress but we're also not medical professionals so we can't properly say either way.

ShaunRyder
14-04-15, 18:43
Hi thank you for the reply,

from what I can remember yes it started like this as i remember thinking they were little knat bites, even my mum has said it is exactly the same. But convinced myself they are serious.

Fishmanpa
14-04-15, 19:14
from what I can remember yes it started like this as i remember thinking they were little knat bites, even my mum has said it is exactly the same. But convinced myself they are serious.

Well there you go!

Positive thoughts