PDA

View Full Version : ibs pains and ladies bits

leanne1980
21-01-07, 13:38
hiya

my son has been suffering with a bad tummy he is only 2 and friday night i had to change his nappy 6 times in the night! phoned the dr and she said dont worry as he is ok in himself and still eating and drinking etc, anyway i could have what he has but what im asking is, could ibs pains and toilet pains make the down below part hurt, its wierd i have had really bad wind and when i do pass wind it feels like a relief at what i would say were my ovaries. i also have very low back ache. also i havent been to the loo properly. im just thinking maybe i have what my son has and im just not pooing, but the same pains, oh i dunno im just getting in 2 a little bit of a state about it.

down below is never something ive worried about b4, but for 2 weeks now ive been fixated that theres something wrong.

any advice
leanne x

i just wanna feel normal

barbie
21-01-07, 15:55
If you havent been to the loo properly it can make you have an achey lower back, I get it alot. I also would say that often my IBS feels like period pain.
Womens insides are all very close together, so you can easily be confused with which bit is hurting!
What specificaly are you worried about when you are worrying about "down there"?

"Smile Like You Mean It"

leanne1980
21-01-07, 17:20
hiya

when i worry i think its cancer that im worring about, i have no reason to worry really just pain that im having now, but i know deep down its ibs well im trying to convince myself.

also if im honest back in october i had my coil removed, when the dr took it out she said "it looks very red in there" and i have worried about it ever since.

thanks for replying
leanne x

i just wanna feel normal

bambamers
22-01-07, 00:42
hiya leanne,i often have aches and pains down there and ive been getting weird pains in my stomach that are really hard to describe.and i also get the low back pain aswel as everything else i get.honestly its crap.ive been to docs to ask about it all but they dont know what is.since i had my baby 5 months ago i had problems afterwards and since then things dont seem right even though a geanocologist said its fine and i worry about the slightest thing down there now or pains in my stomach or low in my abdomen.i know how you feel because i just want to feel NORMAL to.x

barbie
23-01-07, 14:52
Ugh. Doctors are so annoying when they say things like that. Mine once off-handedly remarked that I *might* have a prolapsed uterus, and it sent me into a blind panic for weeks thinking my womb would fall out! I havent, and even if I did my womb wouldnt fall out!
I'm sure that if she/he thought it being red in there was a problem they would have done something about it. x

"Smile Like You Mean It"