PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

jillycoops5
14-04-15, 23:12
Hi,

I am new here but like quite a few people not new to depression, I am 56 years old and suffered with depression at different stages in my life, as a teenager, as a mum - post-natal depression and the last two episodes have been in the last 6 years. This time is different to the times before as I have anxiety and depression together not nice at all.

I have already learnt a few things from this website and I only joined yesterday, one being that there are other things I need to do along with taking my meds like counselling or self help also that I need to sort out the things in my life that are causing the anxiety/depression.I
I found this website quite by accident and I am so pleased I did. I have found a great guide to the medication I have been prescribed and it is great to find other people that understand what I am going through and get support here too.

venusbluejeans
14-04-15, 23:17
Hiya jillycoops5 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: