PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Success to date

Sue K with 5
21-01-07, 13:04
I made a decision I was going to take the kids swimming today, now normally i say it and dont do it, but today I did

I WENT SWIMMING AND I STAYED FOR 1.5 HOURS

I am so bloody cool, when I came out of the pool it was because i felt i had done enough for that time, but it was not because i let the panic take a hold, yes I had some moments of GET ME THE **** OUT OF HERE. but i neber let it win.

I had a little cry afterwards, but because my daughters were so lovely, they only had an hour or so in the pool but you would think i had just given them a million pounds they were so chuffed.

I never thought i would seea swimming pool again or see my kids in one so today was massive for me

xxxxxx

scknight

jo61
21-01-07, 13:10
Well done Sue. You seem to be climbing loads of mountains these days.

Love Jo x

sandlin
21-01-07, 13:11
wtg sue. Your strength and determination is amazing. Now put some ina bottle and send it here.

Linda xxx

LickeyEndBlues
21-01-07, 13:16
Swimming!! I guess that wil help with the visits to the chippie.

Well done kiddo

Iain
x

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

manmoor
21-01-07, 13:55
Wow well done Sue bet your daughters are so proud of you. Remember and be proud of yourself too- btw I'm still not right after that pic!!!!! xxx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

normalwisdom
21-01-07, 14:13
Well done sue......bet you are even more wrinkly now[:I] after all that time in the pool I mean[:I].

It is so nice to read your successes on here lately you have come a long way woo hoo you!:D

Steph

darkangel
21-01-07, 14:33
what brilliant news - ive been putting off going swimming for months/years - but you have given me a thought of inspiration

........life is for living not just for surviving

ksmith
21-01-07, 14:44
Well done Sue. Really pleased for you and think it's lovely that it made your kids so happy to have mum swimming with them.

Be proud of what you've done and build on it.

Kay x

kazzie
21-01-07, 15:37
WELL DONE SUE BET YOU ARE CHUFFED!!!!

LUV KAZ X X X

ALWAYS LOOK ONTHE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE

honeybee3939
21-01-07, 15:44
WELL DONE SUE !

You are making great progress !:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Sue K with 5
21-01-07, 16:09
Hi guys

Thank you I will say one thing, its not easy, I struggle eberu inch of the way but I am determined and I really do think taking control of my life, like stopping the medication that has made a massive difference, it was like a test for me, if I dont go mad after stopping the meds and end up in the looney bin seeing strange green men and hallucinating that i was seeing weird and wonderful things then I was making the right choice, gaining control of my emotions and be allowed to cry without suppressing my fears and worrys

I am far from even close to be cured, but I am deteremined and with a lot of encouragement and determination I know I can do it.

I will say one thing there is one person on this site who has recently given me a mass of encouragement and she knows who she is and that hs been brilliant.

Thanks you everyone though I really am so pleased I have you guys behind me

sue

xxxx

scknight

bearcrazy
21-01-07, 16:19
Sue that is brilliant news about the swimming. Its hard enough going out but to go out and to go to such a public place is really amazing. YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!!!!!
You'll be crossing the channel before we know it. I am sooo pleased for you and your family, I know how mine feel when I am in control, they must be over the moon.
Remember this day! Focus on what you did. As you well know sometimes we have a few downs after an 'up', but hold onto the fact that you have made a huge leap today, and will do it again and again!!!

Keep Fighting, and stay in there',
TC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Piglet
21-01-07, 16:49
Well done Sue :D:D:D:D

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

clickaway
21-01-07, 17:55
Super news Sue.

Haven't been swimming for ages but I used to go a lot and it is so relaxing.

Keep it up!

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

PITITA
21-01-07, 19:57
Congrats Sue!

Today was a very positive day for you, well done for taking the kids to the swimming pool. Perhaps tomorrow you can try another new thing and see how it goes!!!

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best!

xxx

Lynnann
22-01-07, 00:14
Well Done Sue

Lynnann:D

bluesparkle
22-01-07, 09:16
well done you! [8D]
what excellant news...
rach
x

lisa p
22-01-07, 10:14
Well done Sue, what an achievement.

Keep up the good work!

Lisax

Southern_Belle
24-01-07, 18:17
So happy for you Sue, what a great family outing.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

lildutt
24-01-07, 20:02
well done sue keep up good work