PDA

View Full Version : Really frustrated and scared and need your good advicde

Live laugh love
15-04-15, 13:45
I had a panic attack following the end of a relationship with my first love in my early 20s. At the time I thought I was going mad until I, quite inadvertently, picked up some literature that explained things and, upon realisation, all my symptoms subsided. Since then anxiety and panic has come up a few times and I have always managed to deal with it.

Very recently I have experienced new/different symptoms and this really upset me and completely threw me off and were way out of my ‘comfort zone’. So much so that I have had to leave my job.

Thank goodness for the internet because I have taken so much comfort from this forum. I am particularly worried about my recent symptoms, like lots of aches and pains in my joints and a weird kinda adrenaline feeling in my left hand and left hip and leg. I hate that. Quite sure its anxiety, but there is always that thought that it might be something worse.

All advice is much appreciated x x x

venusbluejeans
15-04-15, 13:50
Hiya Live laugh love and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: