PDA

View Full Version : dizziness and heart worry!

LilysMummy
16-04-15, 17:08
Hello, so yesterday i was in a supermarket when i got a sudden feeling like i was going pass out, anyway since then i have been feeling dizzy, mainly when i look down, also i keep feeling like i get heart palputations and i have pins a needles in the left hand and it aches, im really worried its my heart, i had an ecg about 3 weeks ago which was fine but im not worried again!! any advice wauld be great!

Alice1
16-04-15, 17:26
I have had this maaaany many times. Exactly this but with pain in my chest and jaw too.
I have not died yet.
Palps are unlikely to kill you. Actually if your ecg was fine they absolutely won't kill you. Think of them as hiccups!
Try eating a little sugar mixed with a carb. Maybe a banana and a piece of bread with some honey on it. Make yourself a hot drink too.
For the pins and needles try 'releasing your back' muscles it might help.
For this sit up straight with your feet on the floor take your left hand and grip your right shoulder with it so your fingers are firmly over your shoulder and your palm is near your collar bone. Pull down hard for 30 seconds then slowly move your hand and shoulder down near your left knee. Hold and keep pulling for 10 seconds then release pressure and stay where you are for another 30 seconds. Get up slowly and repeat on the other side.
This helped me once. Feel better soon.