PDA

View Full Version : Another year- More anxiety

Rennie1989
05-09-04, 19:08
Hiya

im oing my GCSEs and GNVQs now at school and its really hard. I constantly see my ex best friend and people always talk about me behind my back its just maing me go mad!

Finally my mum said that i am having anxiety but i want to control it, how should i, my heart i pumping like no tomorrow, im drinking constantly, im hot and my breathing is getting harder

Many thanx for reading

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

tara
05-09-04, 19:14
Hi Jade, sorry to hear your having a bum time.

Do you take any medication for your anxiety?
Tara xxx

nomorepanic
05-09-04, 19:16
Jade

Sorry to hear it is hard for you.

You say that you mum admits you have anxiety now ? Do you think she will get you to the doctors now to see if they can help?

I hope you mean drinking water etc and not alcohol!!

It is very hot still and that does effect your breathing cos you feel as though you can't breathe properly - I know that feeling.

Try to see this yeaar at school as a very important one and maybe put all your efforts into your work to take your mind off things.

I am sure that they aren't all talking about you behind your back. Have you got any other mates at school?

Nicola

Rennie1989
05-09-04, 19:24
Tara: No i dont, wish i could

Nic: I could ask
Yes lots of water, from the tap
My bro says hes hot aswell so it isnt me
There are because i can here my name constantly,and they look at mewhen they say my name

What should i say to my mum??? i dont exacly pick the right words.

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

tara
05-09-04, 19:31
Hi Jade, I can't believe your coping alone with no medication to help you out, because it does help you. Can't you just go and see the doctor without your mum? Then if he's got to tell her about it he'll have all the right words to say :) . Worth a thought ! Tara xx

Rennie1989
05-09-04, 21:10
I cant tara, not behind her back, i will ask when the time is right. thanx for the thought

Scooter Girl

pips
05-09-04, 22:51
Hi Scooter,

Sorry you are having a bad time hon. The best thing is to try and practise some deep breathing exercises when you can.

I know it can be difficult esp when your heat is pumping like mad. You just have to tell yourself it's to much adrenaline being realeased. You could try controlling your breathing (slow & steady) if you can manage to practise for a few minutes a day then it will become like second nature and hopefully your breathing should become more controlled. As they say prevention is better then cure!

It must be hard with people talking about you as well. Try to ignore them and do the best you can!

Good luck hope you feel better soon!

Love PIP'S XX

seh1980
05-09-04, 22:52
Hi jade,

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch!! I hope that you can talk to your mum and get her support.

Sarah :D

Rennie1989
06-09-04, 19:18
pips- I have been trying but because of the anxiety i had today i totally forgot, thats useful, lol

sarah- i need to have a word with my form tutor one day or my parents, when i feel ready etc

thanx for the suport i had a really bad day today. i was really humilliated when someone throw a pen lid to my face and my ex best friend laghed her head off. also i am worried that i will get poor enlish gcse results as my enlish teacher wouldnt control the class, all i did for half the lesson (30 mins) was sit and do nothing whilst watching names going on the board b/c of people throwing paper balls and screaming, i wish i could be taught onlien by someone

ill be ok tomorro as i havent got english

Scooter Girl

jill
06-09-04, 20:44
HI Scooter

sorry to hear you are having a bad time.
Is there anyone in school you can talk to i know that in some schools thay have councillors.
as for the kids in school ignore them, today thay are talking about you tomorrow it will be sombody else. if you show them your not botthered they will get fed up. i to have a daughter who suffers anxiety it started when she was 3 now she is 11 she is doing well witout meds but if the time came and she needed it i would not hesitate.
i hope you can find the right moment to talk to your mum, you may find that she may be frightend herself because she dose not know what you are going through and dose not know what to say to you. try printing some information for her to read and maybe she will understand.

hope you feel better soon

take care jill

Rennie1989
07-09-04, 21:31
thanx jill

ill send it to her to her office, hopefully i may be able to do it tonight

thanx again

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
08-09-04, 21:17
i sent the email, she hasnt got it yet!

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
09-09-04, 21:49
im feeling really pants today, here are my symptoms at the mo:
thirsty
butterflies
shakey
nervous
easily loss of patience
worried
loss of appertight
loss of concentration
fidgity
and loads more

i feel as though a panic attack is coming!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
10-09-04, 20:36
i had every right to have those symptoms b/c after coming of the internet i almost ALMOST had a panic attack and i had a really horrible day at school

i also cried last night coz o felt like ****

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

stimpy
11-09-04, 12:16
At least your mam has finally admitted that you are anxious.
So that is an excellent start.

I still can't believe it has been another year and still your parents haven't helped you. :(

I shouldn't worry too much about your ex-best friend.
Any friend who treats you so meanly doesn't deserve to be a friend and is better as an Ex.

Hang in there. One day it will all be over and you will never have to face school again.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

Rennie1989
11-09-04, 16:44
Thanx liz

She always ask me now whether if im ok when im quiet , when i go to school and when i get back

dad is still making excuses for me not to, but he isnt mediaclly trained like my mum

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

sal
12-09-04, 01:05
Hi Jade

Sorry it is going so badly for you and all you deserve is the best.

I got your email, and i hope you know whenever you need to talk you know where i am.

Tell your teacher how you feel, and if she doesnt understand you have always got the knowledge that you asked for help.

As for your ex friend, you deserve beter than that. I know how it feels to lose a close friend but remember Jade that was her choice and not yours so it will be her loss.

It hurts but you need to remembe that you have the inner strenght to get over this and if she doesnt need you others will. You might still feel you need her but why do you need someone who can disregard you so easily, that isnt a true friend.

Jade you deserve loyal and loving friends and i am sure you will find them.

Anytime you need to talk you know where i am.

Love Sal xxxxx

Rennie1989
12-09-04, 13:07
Thanx sal

unfortunatly there isnt alot of em at my school, they swear at you at your face and push you in the back

thanx for the encouragment and i will email you if i have any probs

Scooter Girl