PDA

View Full Version : lump in throat

imfineokay
16-04-15, 21:12
Hello, I'm 16 years old and I've been under a lot of stress for the past month. I noticed what looks like a lump at the top of my throat wall at the back of my throat. Its located directly behind my uvula. I barely noticed it at first because i have to yawn to see it probably. I have been to the docs who have looked at my throat as I complained that I have other yellowish spots around my throat wall and my throats been dry/scratchy for the past month. They gave me some antibiotics and told me I will be fine. But I'm not sure if the saw the lump that's further up.i began getting an earache that's gotten a little better since yesterday. I went to the walk in centre and got checked in my throat and ear and they told me I would be okay. I only started worrying about the lump just now because before I thought it was a bone of some kind. I'm a non smoker and I don't drink much alcohol at all. And I'm otherwise perfectly healthy. Should I be worried still?

venusbluejeans
16-04-15, 22:32
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Joeee
16-04-15, 22:43
It could have just been a throat infection, did you finish all your anti-biotics? If not this would be the problem, otherwise go back to the doctor and ask him/her.
If ever in doubt, ask a professional!

imfineokay
17-04-15, 10:50
I finished them, but I think I need to get more antibiotics.