PDA

View Full Version : a couple of days of feeling ok..then today bad again

gregcool
17-04-15, 10:19
Just dont understand it.iv had my first couple of days in ages feeling not to bad at all.then today when waking,its all back again...feel hyper aware of things,everything seems to be in my face.things i look at things i feel.yesterday was a good day for me,i didnt do any internal thinking and felt quite relaxed and my day just went by without any heavy thinking about things.but today its all back.unable to concentrate or feel relaxed..heavy head and foggy feeling and over thinking and worrying about everything and suffering DP which i hate the most,feel like im watching myself like a fly on the wall.why can we have a couple of good days then it switch back on again..i had a good 8 hrs sleep

Logan_Five
17-04-15, 12:18
Think it's all about good days and bad days, and accepting that the latter will happen now and then as part of the recovery process. My anxiety levels have been up a wee bit over the past couple of days - am sure it will settle again soon, as it will for you, Greg. :)

Crystalhiggs
17-04-15, 12:54
:( sorry to hear this greg. I've also had a wobbly couple of days, must be something in the air!!! Perhaps the key is distraction, too much time to think not good I guess.

Hope this passes (For us all!) soon. :)

Davit
17-04-15, 13:10
Funny thing about memory. Conditioning just insists we pick to see if it is still there. Even after five years of freedom I still do this. It just doesn't hit as bad as it does you.

feelthelove
17-04-15, 13:38
I also have good and bad days , for a few days i was feeling great enjoying life and then today i feel a bit low but not as bad as i have done in the past, i think the way forward is to find something to do to say NO to the symptoms .

Annie0904
17-04-15, 15:09
I am pleased you have had some good days Greg and they are the days you need to be focused on. I have had a few bad days this week but try to think "Oh well I have enjoyed the good days and they will be back soon"

gregcool
17-04-15, 16:24
Thanks guys.i will try to focus on the good couple of days iv had.just want more of them..when you have a little tast of them,you just want more..

feelthelove
17-04-15, 21:27
Thanks guys.i will try to focus on the good couple of days iv had.just want more of them..when you have a little tast of them,you just want more..

very true and more good days are ahead :hugs: