PDA

View Full Version : twisted a nd dry throat and nose

airwolf451
21-01-07, 20:21
hey guys

any of you ever get this, last few weeks my throat has felt dry and twisted, yest my tounge remain wet, also my nose feels very dry and up round my eyes hurt.

mainly bothers me at night when im laying down, i suppose the fact that i smoke doesnt help matters, but im just wondering if many have this,

also the usual tight head, tv feeling lol

hope you are all doing well.

" for God did not give me a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, a spirit of love self discipline, sound mind and body, peace strength and good health"

Darren76
21-01-07, 20:24
hi airwolf.

could be sinus trouble - all linked to nose and throat - do your ears feel bunged at all? i had sinusitis last year when my PA's were at their peak and it was the worst ever.

hope you feel better soon!!!

airwolf451
21-01-07, 20:26
yeah buddy there are some days that they feel bunged up, likea pulsing in them not there all the time

never though of that.

think it could be that, and can that caus e dizzyness and headaches

" for God did not give me a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, a spirit of love self discipline, sound mind and body, peace strength and good health"

kilvosa
21-01-07, 20:36
Hope youre feeling better Take care
Anne xx

darkangel
21-01-07, 21:50
hi airwolf

i get this too - i put it down to side effect of meds - causes dry mouth.

for sinus probs - you could try a spray from the chemist - i use Flixonase

take care and hope u better soon

dark x

........life is for living not just for surviving

airwolf451
22-01-07, 14:18
thanks guys

my nose doesnt feel bunged up, just dry, never had sinus probs so im not really sure what to expect

as for my mouth last night it was like a swimming pool, yet the back of my throat felt dry.

not on any meds

Ma Larkin
22-01-07, 17:48
Every time I have had to go to hospital when my PA's were really bad, one of the questions they asked me was if I noticed a dry cough when experiencing anxiety. I hadn't really noticed to tell you the truth because there were so many more other symptoms that scared the life out of me. I notice when I get in bed at night and get a bit anxious, the cough starts, my eyes feel like there is someone blowing in them and my skin feels tight. My GP did say it could be a sinus problem and prescribed me some tablets but they just gave me a real bad headache, I put it down to anxiety and wouldn't worry too much about it.

P.S. I smoke too, nasty habit haha!!

Les, xx