PDA

View Full Version : Worst Panic Attack so far...

scottyniham
18-04-15, 11:16
Hi, I am new to this forum so I will explain a bit about myself...

I've suffered from social anxiety since I was really young and as I've gotten older it has become more general (but it is still mainly social). I've had panic attacks before the worst of it when I was 12-13 because of bullying. I have improved since then, even performing in a live musical at one point (Although there was an attack at one point) but it worked out in the end, so trying to focus on the positives.

Last night I had my worst panic attack by far. I felt like my whole world was going out of control. My partner was going to stay the night with his female friend. I didn't realise this, as I thought her husband would be there too, but he's gone out of the country. He asked my partner to look after her. But I was so hurt, as I was staying elsewhere that night and I didn't think he would go there alone with her. I had already told him I was coming back, but then he said he was with her. I felt so much panic I couldn't face seeing him, so I went home. He came back to our flat and said he was leaving me, and that he wanted me gone by the next day.

I couldn't handle it. I started screaming in to myself hysterically and shivering, shaking. I literally felt I wasnt even on the world anymore. He knew I was having an attack so he just held me and tried to calm me down. He said he was sorry and started being nice again. We are staying at their house until her husband comes back.

But the attack from last night left me exhausted. I can't sleeep because of worry and anxiety. I have to live in someone elses house and this is like hell for me. I have social anxiety to the point I don't like to talk to people, let alone live in their home. I can't stop panicking.

Does anyone Have any idea how to deal with this?

venusbluejeans
18-04-15, 11:25
Hiya scottyniham and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: