PDA

View Full Version : constant throbbing in head?

pugs3686
19-04-15, 02:07
Every once in awhile I get this constant throbbing in my head and it feels like tension/pressure. It happened yesterday and came back again today. I'm always thinking I might have some type of stroke/aneurysm at any second. Does anyone else experience this? Could it be anxiety or sinuses?

Sam123
19-04-15, 06:52
Hi pugs3686

Yes it could be anxiety/sinuses or a number of things. Some people are more prone to headaches. I used to suffer very bad with migraines which started to affect my vision during an attack, convinced myself that it must be a brain tumor or something of the sort, had many tests done all were fine.

I often get what feels like pressure headaches when its particular humid. My advice would be

Intake a lot of water - Headaches can be caused from dehydration
Neck/Shoulder massage - If at all possible as it helps relax tense muscles supporting your head
Cut out caffeine - For the time being or limit it

This may sound odd but if you like Banana's try having one or two a day, they always helped with my migraines. If you're really worried i would keep note of when the headaches comes and goes by jotting it down, as you may be able to find out what's triggering them.

Hope you're better soon :)