PDA

View Full Version : hello

tinibop
19-04-15, 16:40
Hi I'm new to the site i'm very glad I found it.
I have been suffering from anxiety for 10 years or so but it has got a lot worse over time. I'm not sure exactly what type of anxiety I have it started with fears I had got HIV because I kissed someone who was believed to have it. I thought I would die from breathing aerosol in so would have to leave the room if someone was spraying perfume or hairspray I'm terrified of dyeing my hair in case I have an allergic reaction and die even though I have dyed my hair a million in times in the past. I can't use bleach or most cleaning products including touching wash powder because I think I'm somehow going to inhale, consume accidentally or its going to absorb into my skin the list is endless I came to the site in the hope of finding likeminded people who understand instead of being laughed at or spoken to like I'm going mad or in my husbands case stop being silly and get over it

venusbluejeans
19-04-15, 16:45
Hiya tinibop and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

PanicAttackGurl
19-04-15, 19:26
Hi and welcome,

Nobody is normal and what is normal? Funny thing as I was reading your post. I am un-dying fabric with a color remover in my washing machine at this very moment. Health warning on box reads use in well ventilated area. I have all my doors and windows open and a fan in one window for ventilating. When I have gone into laundry room (no window) to check on the fabric, I have went in with a mask on my face. I don't want to breathe irritants either. I don't think its abnormal. But I was also just diagnosed with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). I consider this prevention.

I can't get bleach on my skin. I can use it in laundry to wash, but avoid it contacting my skin as I'm allergic to it.

Zeldagirl
20-04-15, 23:44
I have the hair dye thing too. Haven't dyed mine in a year now��.