PDA

View Full Version : I Suppose To Be Feeling Better But Depressed

looking4answers
22-01-07, 00:16
Most days Im ok..and been trying to keep busy ,but for the last few days I wake and worry..I wonder if things are what have been told to me to be the things they are.Everybody says there is nothing wrong with me but I can't seem to shake the feeling of worry that persist.I try to stay asleep as long as I can and try not to think about it.Today I woke and had unexpected guest and sat as I usually do chatting and wondering why my pulse wasn't faster.I have been feeling latley that my breath is not as strong as it should be.It seems im getting enough oxygen but my breathing is not like it should be.I wake and start feeling depressed as though I thought for one moment in the morning that my feelings would be different than the day before and things that bother me wouldn't bother me.I should be getting out of depression not more into it..It seems I care less and less about the things that we have planned to do around the house and wonder if my mind is all there..I get the strangest feelings sometimes..Even now I feel so sad inside wondering if I will ever get over what im feeling.Nothing seems to be helping me..I just don't understand why .For a few days I was up and about doing things not really worried to much about anything now its worse than ever.Is it just because I wake and expect things to be major different ,or is it that I wake and worry that this will never go away ,or is it that there could be something else that is getting to me.My days and nights seem the same and it doesnt seem to matter anymore what time it is..Is it that I have no routine? Or am i just still conentrating on how i feel and just worrying to much..Please tell me that this will all fade.I am seriously getting worried about it all.. especailly losing interest in everyything..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.