PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Rainbow survivor
19-04-15, 20:55
Hi

I will start introducing you to my panic.

Panic entered my life some 15 years ago.

Yes while 30000 feet in the sky I suddenly thought all sorts & the roller coaster of physical sensations flooded my body & panic propogander littered my thoughts.

Over the year I have studied many different theraputic approaches to managing panic, anxiety & significantly PTSD. They include, NLP, EFT, CBT , DBT ,timeline therapy, reiki, narrative therapy & mindfulness.

They have all helped me & I am looking forward to sharing anything that may help others.

I am also hoping to gain shared experiences so to make sense of what can sometimes feel like a lonely, isolated & unique human lost in space, even though I can see my feet on the floor. My skills ground me & I soon land. I am yet to find a way to abort the mission & stop the panic flight.

X

venusbluejeans
19-04-15, 21:00
Hiya Rainbow survivor and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: