PDA

View Full Version : Stomach cancer

ant12
20-04-15, 13:50
Worried about stomach cancer

i am due a endoscopy and colonscopy.

i Have lost my appetite and been getting worse, i had hpylori they gave me antibiotics and thats cleared up now but still have little discomfort under left side of ribcage and bloating as soon as i have eaten anything.

so worried

JustJoe25
20-04-15, 18:32
I've been experiencing the same thing. Have your bowel movements changed at all?

ant12
20-04-15, 19:49
Hi joe

Yes I have experience slightly yellow stools sometimes
I was getting lots of soft stools with mucus but that has stopped recently.

JustJoe25
20-04-15, 19:57
Hi joe

Yes I have experience slightly yellow stools sometimes
I was getting lots of soft stools with mucus but that has stopped recently.

Same here bro. My stools haven't been yellow but when I wipe after I have diarrhea there is some yellow. I've also experienced mucus in my stool from time to time. Let us know how it goes bro. It is most likely IBS or something far less sinister especially since your bowels have been improving. I have also experienced a loss of appetite I use to love to eat now I eat to live it feels like.

ant12
20-04-15, 20:01
Have yourself checked for hpylori could be that..?
I had that in February I am wondering if is gastrits.

JustJoe25
20-04-15, 20:05
Have yourself checked for hpylori could be that..?
I had that in February I am wondering if is gastrits.

I haven't been checked for hpylori. What symtoms did you experience before diagnoses?

ant12
21-04-15, 08:31
I don't know know how long I had hpylori for but the discomfort under my left ribcage has been since last year.
I read that hpylori can cuase stomach cancer. I seem to have all the symptoms and have got myself into a panic about it.
I keep telling myself that I am only 27 and keep trying to put it down to something else.

---------- Post added at 08:31 ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 ----------

Those anyone know how common stomach cancer is i am 28 years old ??

EnoughAlready
22-04-15, 23:04
Very rare for under 40s so I believe Ant