PDA

View Full Version : Bright line in sight every time I blink

KayeS
20-04-15, 19:39
So since this morning, it's now 7:30pm, in my left eye I've had a bright line, that's the only way I can describe it, in my vision every time I blink. It's the same effect you'd get if you'd been staring at the sun and then you look away and can still see it. But it's more like this shape: I

Has anyone else ever had this??

Davit
20-04-15, 19:42
Optical migraine has so many variation it could be that. Mine are bright jagged half moons stronger in he left eye and they split my vision.

KayeS
20-04-15, 19:43
I've had a sore feeling head all day as well... Can an optical migraine be so limited to this one little line? And also last so long?

Emilym80
21-04-15, 01:21
How strange- I was just noticing that I had this myself last night. I don't think I suffer from migraines although my mum has them but with a headache etc. Anyway, I'm seeing the optometrist on Thursday, so I'll ask her what she think and let you know :)

KayeS
21-04-15, 10:33
Let me know how you get on. It seemed to settle down last night but now it's back again today and a bit worse :/

When I blink the line is as bright as a camera flash would be but it's just this zig zaggy line like a lightning strike shape

lovelyhead
10-06-15, 21:26
Hi, just wondered if this problem ever resolved for you? I get this now and again and it varies with how long it lasts. It really makes me anxious and seems to just appear without any light source causing it!

KayeS
11-06-15, 00:50
It resolved, but it comes back every now and then, in fact, strangely enough, I had it today... I just ignore it now lol