PDA

View Full Version : Should I be worried about this?

anxious_thoughts
21-04-15, 04:44
I'm so afraid of having a brain tumour so something like this really sets me off.

I've noticed it before, every now and then I'll be writing a text message, and instead of writing something like "I love you" I sometimes put "I you love" but realize before I send it. It happens with other sentences too, and I'm getting so nervous because i noticed it happened 3 times today :(

Davit
21-04-15, 05:08
It is your mind running faster than your fingers and happens with anxiety. I still do it sometimes. It goes away if I slow down and don't think about it.

Emilym80
21-04-15, 05:30
I think everybody does this! I do it too, sometimes. You're probably just noticing it more because you're worried about it.

Best :)

anxious_thoughts
21-04-15, 17:00
Thank you both! Now that I think about what you guys said it makes total sense :)

stars22
21-04-15, 18:56
I have been through this sometimes ok stop there was just about to do it then lol its when you focus on it .
like my speech was doing it top so everything I said came out wrong I still sometimes do it now on vs jut did lol but I try to forget it because it's now become normal

---------- Post added at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:53 ----------

ignore my spelling I have just had my nails done lol

Fishmanpa
21-04-15, 19:24
As Yoda would say:

Everybody does it, totally normal, is it. Going faster than your fingers, your mind is.

Positive thoughts

MRS STRESS ED
21-04-15, 20:04
i'm so afraid of having a brain tumour so something like this really sets me off.

I've noticed it before, every now and then i'll be writing a text message, and instead of writing something like "i love you" i sometimes put "i you love" but realize before i send it. It happens with other sentences too, and i'm getting so nervous because i noticed it happened 3 times today :(

Does that mean most of us have a brain tumour lol I just supprised I have a brain xx dont worry love