PDA

View Full Version : New bout of HA: Recal cancer - possible TMI!

wubu
21-04-15, 10:22
I've read a few threads on this but thought I'd post my own.

I get the odd bout of piles and recently had another bout. This time I felt a large-ish lump which at first (about 2wks ago) was super sore and tender, applied some cream and it settled down. I think the lump may still be there but I'm not sure if it's always been there and that what I felt initially was in another position near it.

It still itches a bit but more so on the outside. I'll try see a GP tomorrow but wondered if anyone has had anything similar? It kind of feels like there is something there but doesn't really hurt.

I don't think I've had mucus or bloody stools.

Lilly13
25-04-15, 15:40
sounds like a hemroid! :) probably just fine!

I had blood in my stools and I still didn't have cancer - It doesn't sound like a cancerous bump!

lyndau63
25-04-15, 18:40
Hi,

I get some really large bumps on the outside that bleed and itch. I have been told they are caused by ingrowing hair follicles. Sometimes they really bleed and itch like crazy, sometimes they are sore.
Hope this helps.

Susie333
25-04-15, 22:20
I'm quite envious of your piles!! I have bleeding but no sign of piles or fissures. Sounds as if you have a very common problem going on xx

Lilly13
30-04-15, 18:04
Susie,

I hope you are not letting the bleeding convince you that it is something sinister. There are many causes of bleeding absent of fissure and pile. For example I have colitis the only signs were upset tummy and blood in the stool. Mine was viral however and went away just as quickly as it came about.

best,
Lilly