PDA

View Full Version : werid spasm /thump in chest

stars22
21-04-15, 18:48
Start off in Oct 2014 I had a heart echo which came back normal and as he said nothing too concerning then I had a 24 holter which said structure heart don't know what it meant doxtor said it's normal but ever since Oct I have had random weird thumps /spasms in my chest it also feels like my heart stops beating ad kick starts I like Can't breathe sometimes when it happens I have been getting random racing heart again a lot laterly last night I experienced the worst pain in both my shoulder blades that moved to the middle of them too making way to my center chest and too my arm I honestly thought this is it and also had it a little this morning im scared to exercise no when I bend or crouch I stand woth a fast heart rate and when I bend over I can feel my heart go all over hard thumps ect when I run its the same dance ect I can not do anything no more and now they have started even though Im not doing anything I can be sat down picking my nose and it will happen (I don't tend to pic my nose haha) just a example but litrally taking over my life today I was out in the sun I got palpations so straight away it was a heart attack or heat stroke ect this is all becoming too much and something is wrong with my heart they did think I had a electrical problem but with the echo and 2 hour holter they say I'm normal could they miss things ? Because to me this is far from normal