PDA

View Full Version : My nan is coming to live with me we both have panic attacks

stars22
21-04-15, 19:02
my grandad recently died and my nan is coming to live with me she has terrible panic attacks since he passed and she got depression and tried to take her own life she is now a lot better but has agrophobia and basically gad
I too have had depression but I now have health anxiety and random panic attacks that no longer to me are panic attacks because there's awful so bad they don't get better but now I'm worried that we both go into a panic together or do you think this may help us or fuel the anxiety/panic

MRS STRESS ED
21-04-15, 21:04
my grandad recently died and my nan is coming to live with me she has terrible panic attacks since he passed and she got depression and tried to take her own life she is now a lot better but has agrophobia and basically gad
I too have had depression but I now have health anxiety and random panic attacks that no longer to me are panic attacks because there's awful so bad they don't get better but now I'm worried that we both go into a panic together or do you think this may help us or fuel the anxiety/panic

To be honest you are fueling your anxiety before she has even got there your telling yourself will it work ,see it as a positive she will understand how you are feeling and you will be able to support each other ,when my anxiety was really bad I went to panic groups I was simply dreading it ,and I am so glad I went meeting people who understood me it was great therapy ,you might be surprised good luck :hugs:

stars22
22-04-15, 20:33
Aww thankyou that does make apt of sence and yes I guess I am starting it up already jeez haha thankyou xx