PDA

View Full Version : Nerve Probs?

Danny
05-09-04, 23:26
I've been getting alot of twitches lately especially in my throat and neck also in the arms and legs, i appear to be having more than normal and its worrying me slightly that i may have a neuro problem.
Also my hands are always shaky ive had this non stop since i became ill somedays the fingers shake badly for periods then it eases off alittle.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thankyou, Dan. :D

Meg
05-09-04, 23:44
ive been suffering from depression for afew months now and i get some strange symptoms like loads of aches and pains, lots of twitching muscles in my neck, arms, legs, throat.
Tremor everywhere.
And when i yawn i get this pain in my throat but it doesnt happen when i eat or talk weird.

These things are normal anxiety or depression symptoms are they?
I thought if you get alot of twitching that you may have a nervous systems disease or something wrong.

These posts are so similar

If you have further questions relating to a previous post please continue the discussion in the same thread where there are already responses.

Meg

sal
06-09-04, 05:14
Hi Dan

Know how hard this is for you.

Acceptance is a virtue.

But like Meg says you have post already on the site, so rely on them as we will respond to them asyou need the same advice.

You should try and get Karl, Marco etc on MSN as your symptons are so familiar maybe you could help eah other.

I have noticed that Karl keeps starting new post that relate to the same symptoms that his last post was about.

Maybe i will post him tomorrow and tell him to stick to one post and gain advice from that like Meg has advised you.

Sal

Love Sal xxxxx

april tones
26-09-04, 21:54
hi all, i have experience of this if you want to pm me? love april x

apriltones

sal
26-09-04, 22:30
Hi Dan

A lot of us have felt how you done hon.

How are you feeling at the moment?

Love Sal xxxxx