PDA

View Full Version : This is a great website

valleyshadows
22-01-07, 10:00
I really can't believe how lucky i am to have found this site, i just scrolled down a bunch of topics and i couldn't believe how many people i can relate to..I thought i was the only one dealing with some symptoms, turns out like 20 percent of people on this website have the same symptoms..it sucks that we have them but its good to know that we're not alone..

I know i have read about 100 times on here that anxiety can't lead to insanity. But has anyone gone crazy from anxiety and dr dp... It just feels like im going to be the one person who does.... Im wayyyy to much in my mind i have no physical problems anymore, its just mind problems.. I wonder too much to the point that i think im going crazy what i do is just lay on my bed and close my eyes and try to let it pass..its scary....

jo61
22-01-07, 10:02
Glad you've found us too. You'll find lots of support and friendship here

Jo

Sax
22-01-07, 10:12
Valleyshadows a warm welcome to NMP. I'm sure you'll continue to relate to the posts and gain comfort and support here on this wonderful site.
Hope to meet you in the chat room soon too, can be lovely to speak to people without judgement.

love Sax xx