PDA

View Full Version : Wetness and tailbone

Flying Stars
22-04-15, 16:50
Just wanted to vent a little as out the blue I suffered a bit of a panic at lunch time but thankfully managed to calm myself down.

At the moment I'm in very stressful time with work and my training, plus yesterday I was out the house from 8am til 10pm dashing around.

For a few weeks now I have had the feeling of discharge coming from bum area, which could of been piles (I had the feeling arrive after a tummy upset) but I do suffer ibs too as well as living off a crazy diet and stress :(....It's not all the time but sometimes just after going to the loo...the silly thing is sometimes I think I can feel wetness but there's actually nothing there! There's never no stains in my knickers and if anything it's just a bit moist feeling.

To top it off today I had two exams, which went okay but I came out panicky and felt a lump at the bottom of my spine from prodding and poking in the car, which I'm pretty certain is my tailbone so freaked out over nothing (it's not visible, I was poking quite deep.)

I'm annoyed at myself because I do feel like I'm doing really well lately, and despite the anxiety I'm doing well in my job still but the past few months I've been worried about a number of lumps and bumps, all which have been normal parts of my body and bones lol, but it scares me to go and have shower or go to the loo when the anxiety is fuelled up :/...Yet I'm certain my period is on the way soon so no doubt that could be playing a part too.

Can anyone relate?

Xxx