PDA

View Full Version : Embarrasing problem, hygiene

zx123
23-04-15, 23:01
Hi,
The background is I have recently been having increased ocd problems which concern hygiene and germs. Due to this I have been to wiping excessively when I have had a bowel movement to make sure I am clean. Due to the of these problems I have been noticing changes in that area such as blood when I wipe and have developed a lump I think might be from scarring or a hemorrhoid.

Today when I was wiping myself after I had a bowel movement I found that some faecal matter had become caught in my pubic hair in that area. I removed it with a tissue covering my hand but I still feel a bit dirty about doing that. I think it might be to do with the blood.

I wonder if anyone else has had this issue and how best to deal with it? Do I need to wash in that area more? I'm sorry this post is a bit gross or disgusting.

Sam123
23-04-15, 23:32
Hi,

Be careful when wiping and make sure you're using the right tissue paper. Blood when wiping could indicate and anal fissure(cut) or as you say hemorrhoid, are your bowel movements fine or do you suffer from constipation?

It's natural to want to be clean and especially in that area, don't feel embarrassed about that.

:)

Dazza123
23-04-15, 23:39
Baby wipes (wet wipes) will be a lot easier on your skin and will make you a lot cleaner than tissue paper. Its a tender area so be careful.

zx123
24-04-15, 11:22
Thanks for the advice. No, I don't suffer from constipation. I suppose it's an ocd issue as I find that dealing with things in that area makes me feel dirty.