PDA

View Full Version : Terrified I have Pancreatic Cancer

WorriedTeen221
24-04-15, 12:11
Okay so about 4 weeks ago I started feeling these weird stomach cramps in the morning when I woke up. They would be like diarrhea cramps but went away after about 10 mins. My stool changed to soft and quite hot feeling when they came out, also in lumps not one big solid one. I also noticed they started to float. I've been googling the cause and it says that pancreatic cancer can cause this and I am now terrified :( :( :(

Gary A
24-04-15, 13:03
Going by your username, I'm assuming you're in your teens. If so, the chances of you having pancreatic cancer are millions to one. It's most likely IBS or some benign stomach issue, of which there are many.

Pancreatic cancer is almost exclusively a condition that affects people over the age of 40. See your doctor if these symptoms continue, but I really don't think you should even be considering pancreatic cancer as the cause.

WorriedTeen221
24-04-15, 14:09
Going by your username, I'm assuming you're in your teens. If so, the chances of you having pancreatic cancer are millions to one. It's most likely IBS or some benign stomach issue, of which there are many.

Pancreatic cancer is almost exclusively a condition that affects people over the age of 40. See your doctor if these symptoms continue, but I really don't think you should even be considering pancreatic cancer as the cause.

Yeah I turn 20 this year. I just read that floating poop is caused by fat not being absorbed which is caused by pancreas not producing enough enzymes which can be cancer. No other symptoms like pain or pale stools, they are brown but float.

Fishmanpa
24-04-15, 14:42
Poop floats, poop sinks
It comes in many colors and it stinks
Poop can be short, it can be long
But rest assured, there's nothing wrong

Positive thoughts

wnsos
24-04-15, 22:32
^ what fmp said. Anything pancreas related and your stool would be slate white/grey almost.