PDA

View Full Version : Hello there! I finally found this site!!

Marselle1990
26-04-15, 03:02
hi! I'm really excited to finally find a forum for people suffering from the same things as I do. I wasn't really looking before, let's just say I was paralyzed by panic and all I ever did was check up symptoms on the internet but never really HELP, though I often fantasized about it. I've had panic disorder for 4 years now, I've been on a rollercoaster of medication but right now I'm taking 25 mg Paxil CR, bromazepam and clonazepam. I'm a 24 year old female, and it sucks not to be able to enjoy life at this stage as much as I want to. i'm always obsessing about dying, my heart rate, blood pressure and "going mad". I'd love to get a chance to share my feelings and thoughts with likeminded people, cause my friends and family are pretty much fed up with me at this point. Anyway, cheers!!! X

venusbluejeans
26-04-15, 03:07
Hiya Marselle1990 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Zeldagirl
26-04-15, 03:24
We feel your pain and this is a good place to find people who can relate. I have had all the things you describe and then some. I wish you well and am here to listen :)

BikerMatt
26-04-15, 03:35
:welcome: