PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Armywife1981
26-04-15, 21:53
Just wanted to pop by and just introduce myself. I'm new to the forum But have use the website during the last 12 months spice suffering from depression , anxiety , panic attacks and Pdst. I am currently taking Prozac 20 mg and have very slowly began to wean myself off ( with doctors permissions ) truth be told I am so nervous as I don't want to return to the dark place I was in before starting the antidepressants. Would be interested in knowing other experiences of Prozac (fluoxetine ) and what life is like afterwards . I know we're all different but I take comfort from other people's reassurances . Hope your all having a nice evening. Thanks for reading x :D:D

venusbluejeans
26-04-15, 21:58
Hiya Armywife1981 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Armywife1981
26-04-15, 21:59
Thank you :bighug1:

aprilmoon
26-04-15, 22:02
Hi just to welcome you to NMP :welcome:
I haven't been on that particular ad but I'm sure someone will be along soon who has