PDA

View Full Version : brain tumor fear

JGTbe
27-04-15, 01:36
Hi guys, I'm 20 years old and I suffer from anxiety and hypochondria and sinus and allergies, lately for the past 5-6 maybe 7 days ive had this weird headache like a sinus headache but not only in my forehead and around my nose but its also causing vague pains allover my skull**and I'm so scared that I have a brain tumor I wanna live life and work and go to school not die*, other than that I have no other symptoms like I said its kind of like a sinus headache ( I am stuffy) but its causing sensations all over my head and my neck is sore

Gary A
27-04-15, 02:07
Doesn't sound in any way like a headache produced by a brain tumour. If you've got stuffiness and sinus pain then it's probably just a combination of allergies and tension headaches. Give it a couple of days and if the headaches don't subside, see a doctor.

popejoan
27-04-15, 02:29
Stiff neck and sinus like headaches are related, I don't know how but after having a shooting pain in my neck, I had horrible sinus headaches and swollen eyes for sometime. It goes on it own, try some hot baths with epsom salts, it will ease your neck stiffness. Doesn't sound like a brain tumor at all.

JGTbe
27-04-15, 21:17
I've read many posts exactly identical to mine with the weird head sensations ! And stuffiness !! And sinus on anxiety forums

emmalrob
28-04-15, 13:28
I have suffered from weird sensations for years, some through anxiety.

I actually found out some of them are coming from the muscles and nerves in my back, which I now go to a physio for, they are nothing to worry about but can contribute to a tension and stiff feeling, may be worth a look into as physios are great.

Other than that have you tried taking anithistamine for a week if your not allergic to them, this may help, you have to take them for a week before they really kick into your system for hayfever e.t.c, if your not allergic cetrazine are better than latoradine you can get over the counter or in any supermarket