PDA

View Full Version : TMI gel like blood after passing stool

dee_gril
27-04-15, 23:06
Apologies for tmi in advance. I have been doing well for awhile but far I am suffering a relapse. For the past few months I have been having trouble with passing stool with the appearance of blood. It also hurts sometimes especially on the right side of my anus. I had a colonoscopy mid last year which saw only internal hemroids. My worry now is that the blood seems to be a little clotty or when I wipe appear like tiny blood balls gel. Very small... Like small flecks of blood and mixed in with the end of stool or when I wipe... Usually stool is bit soft and mushy at the end. Not a lot... Slight liquid bleeding too. A week ago I saw small blood clot attached to stool.They are always bright red. Now I don't want to freak out but I see myself getting there so any one who has had this with type of bleeding with their hemroids please let me know. I am most worried about this semi solid gel like blood even if they are only one or two tinier than Chili flakes.....anyone had this? Also can it go on for so long? I have had bit of constipation on and off but the last few days stool has been soft... :(

Susie333
30-04-15, 13:38
Hi dee gril. I am suffering with something very similar (see my post last week), it is worrying and the trouble is we always think it's something serious when most of the time it's nothing more than haemorrhoids or a fissure. My GP couldn't see either, she said to wait a couple of weeks to see if it goes but if not I will have to have a colonoscopy. My mother had bowel cancer at 79yrs old but an operation was all that was needed and she lived to 93yrs. I'm sure this isn't the case with you though especially as you do have haemorrhoids. x

countrygirl
30-04-15, 13:48
If you had a clear colonoscopy not long ago then its most likely due to internal piles that are bleeding slowly which is causing the clots etc.

Have you seen your Dr about this recent bleeding for reassurance?
If necessary they can do a proceedure on internal piles but I think reassurance would be most useful to you. x

dee_gril
08-05-15, 07:24
Thanks for your replies. Haven't seen anymore clots but bleeding on and off now and pain!