PDA

View Full Version : I am in a black hole again!!!!

Torombolo
28-04-15, 12:51
Hello there, here i am again looking for job after a job that i did for 6 months!
and then i got fired for assistance issues,my anxiety has grown big time,expecting for a new job again ,now i am unemployed again,i went to my doctor and told her that i was i need of increase the medication because i was starting to feel very anxious again and she told me that she doesn't know how to treat my anxiety she wants me to get in to anxiety program like anxiety clinic ,but i been there before and i did not like it at all ,lots of appointments getting lots of pressure just to make you get in to a special study for anxiety
I DONT LIKE THAT and i dont want to go back there,the problem is that when i was in the anxiety clinic like 4 years ago i was taking alprazolam (zanax) for many years like 10 or more but i start to have some tolerance problem and in the anxiety clinic makes me stop taking it and put me in a different medications (seroquel) and (effexor) both for anxiety and depression, this medications start to work on me after like 2 to 3 months, i start taking 200 ml seroquel and 75 ml effexor now i am after 5 years on 800 ml seroquel and 300 ml effexor,and my anxiety start to hit me again even taking all this medications today i went for first day in a new job, and i had to left the building and come back to my home when i was there my hands shake like if had parkinsons, also my mind star to bring the panic feeling and i just could not handle it!! and i went back to home, i am really desperado because i don't know what to do?
I need advise please?

sorry for my english i am colombia and english is not my first lenguage