PDA

View Full Version : newbie testing 1, 2, 3!

Snaily2015
28-04-15, 16:02
Hey guys. Just wanted to say hi to you all seen as I'm new to this site. I'm really hoping the information and support from you guys will help me and perhaps I can hopefully help others too with my experiences of anxiety, panic and depression! They're awful and wish they didn't exist! Its even harder when you don't know anyone who suffers from them? It becomes very lonely - so would be great if I got a 'hi' or two back. Thanks snaily x :yesyes:

venusbluejeans
28-04-15, 16:07
Hiya Snaily2015 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Gee-SP
28-04-15, 16:10
Hi and Welcome :welcome:

sjcoul
28-04-15, 16:19
Hey guys. Just wanted to say hi to you all seen as I'm new to this site. I'm really hoping the information and support from you guys will help me and perhaps I can hopefully help others too with my experiences of anxiety, panic and depression! They're awful and wish they didn't exist! Its even harder when you don't know anyone who suffers from them? It becomes very lonely - so would be great if I got a 'hi' or two back. Thanks snaily x :yesyes:

Hello snaily Gladly connect. I am new too. And I certainly know about the loneliness of it. It is really terrible. You become so isolated I find, not being able to integrate fully into what others do socially. Happy to talk about anything sarah

Snaily2015
28-04-15, 16:22
Hi sjcoul. Nice to virtually meet u. Definitely a lonely place to be n at 27 I feel I should be out n about living life to the full!! This anxiety n depression is definitely holding me.back n is very frustrating. Have u found anything that helps? How long have u been a sufferer? Snaily x

aprilmoon
28-04-15, 17:45
Hi Snaily
Welcome to NMP :welcome:

gungelad
30-04-15, 12:33
Hi Snaily how are you? One reply as requested :-)

Snaily2015
30-04-15, 20:55
Hi Snaily how are you? One reply as requested :-)

Hi. Having panicked earlier today after the thought of having to sit n wait for a family member at the local swimming pool for an hour. ive managed to force myself through the whole experience. Positive steps n all that. How r u? snaily

mickmck
03-05-15, 11:02
Hi Snaily, I'm Michael, I'm new here too, so hello