PDA

View Full Version : Hello - anyone in therapy and like to communicate

sjcoul
28-04-15, 16:14
Hello My name is Sarah. I am hoping to connect with people who are experiencing a lot of panic and anxiety and are looking at reasons why happening. I have therapy and working with childhood trauma is where mine started and now affected my whole life. Symptoms are awful as they are for all in various guises. Anyone searching more than the symptoms and getting to causes would dearly love to connect.

venusbluejeans
28-04-15, 16:20
Hiya sjcoul and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Juliette14
29-04-15, 10:36
Hello, I am experiencing anxiety panic attacks, the doc says it is GAD, I am doing a sort of group therapy based on CBT. At the moment we are looking at the wounded inner child. It is very interesting and is helping. I can't wait to get to the end of this course to learn how to heal that inner child and move forward. I am also reading a book called Coming Home about the same subject.