PDA

View Full Version : Hate feeling like this/rant

anxiouscat
28-04-15, 18:43
I've been taking evening primrose oil for about 4 weeks and it was making my mood and pms better. But a few days ago when my period was near finished I started to get bad anxiety and still have at the moment. I'm on edge and have a tight throat which keeps coming and going. Not sure if its the primrose oil, hormones or stress from uni :(

I had a panic attack last week when I was in town, haven't had one for a long time and it was the first time I've had a bad one in public and on my own and now I keep worrying I'll have another one so I hope it hasn't started my anxiety off all over again, haven't had bad anxiety for about 2 years now :(

I don't really know what to do, the stress from uni is making everything worse as well because deadlines are coming up over the next few weeks and I've been behind on work as I don't enjoy my course and most of the time i'm miserable and upset as I struggle to enjoy it. I'm now finishing my second year of Fine Art and am dreading my final year. The only things that I get joy in at the moment is working in the conservation lab at the museum in my town, going outside and enjoying nature and being with my boyfriend. I feel guilty when I do my own stuff like play games and do my own personal art work as I feel I should be doing uni work. Plus the art that I do for my course isn't really what the tutors like and feels like they want something with more context, which doesn't really give me any enthusiasm to make work.

Just feels like everything is going wrong at the moment :(

An0chick2
29-04-15, 13:45
You should REALLY look into vitamin deficiencies. Two weeks ago, I started getting severe anxiety and panic attacks EVERYDAY that came out of nowhere. (My mind wasn't anxious...my body was) Well on Saturday I started supplementing with a b complex and with a multivitamin. On Sunday I felt anxious but better. On Monday I felt horrible so I googled...and go found out that vitamin C is used up when we're stressed. So I started supplementing with vitamin C. Yesterday I felt anxious for part of the day but I felt so much better! I had a long moment of relief!!! My point? Seriously Google vitamins for anxiety...and start taking them. When we'return under stress our bodies need more vitamins and minerals to function properly! I'm slowly getting back to normal! Also try eliminating simple sugars for now. Feel better soon!!!!!