PDA

View Full Version : Dreaded feeling again

John87
29-04-15, 09:43
Ok so I have that feeling again that a panic attack is going to happen. Keep asking my body to just let it happen, but it won't. Maybe it is not there and it's all in my head?

I am still ill I think with a bug that has been around now for 2 weeks!
Been to the doctors and had a blood test, all fine nothing wrong. Said it is just a virus and could take a few weeks to go.

I have not been eating as much as the first panic attack that started again recently happened after a big meal, think I am just associating! Lost 16 pounds over 2 weeks!!! I am forcing myself to eat every day and no more weight loss at the moment.

I gave up smoking now around 17 days ago (whoo!) and still having the withdrawal effects I think.
Just feel like I cannot concentrate, feel a bit distant, like a fog over me!
Can anyone relate or any advice? I feel like I want to smoke again as this would probably stop my panic and remove the smoking withdrawal but I have been so good so far....arghh this is horrible!

I am also a bit emotional lately! Can cry about nothing, get upset about stupid things.

Fight&Flight
29-04-15, 13:33
" keep asking my body to let it happen, but it won't. Maybe it is not there it's all in my head ?

You are closer than you think to being on the road to excepting it's just your nerves playing tricks on you.

Remember that sentence forever

John87
29-04-15, 13:58
I will do! Thank you :D